9 tips on how to look after your fire
Ideas and tips for your garden fencing
If you have a garden, you’ll know how much time it needs and how much you have to work on it to keep it in perfect shape. In our blog, and via other articles we’ve posted, you already know how to look after your garden and be the envy of all the neighbours. We’ve also provided you with key advice on caring for your lawn. Now, we’re going to tell you about another fundamental part of your garden: the fencing.
Fencing is something you need to keep in mind if you want to:
- Enclose and protect the accesses to your home
- Create specific spaces (play area, pond, section for animals, area by pool, etc.)
- Decorate the exterior areas of your house in an elegant way that blends with your garden
There are lots of different types of fencing and it’s not easy to know which one is best for your garden. Below, we are going to run through some of the fencing types that we have in stock so that you can consider them:
Simple twist mesh
This mesh is the most traditional and is generally used for all sorts of enclosures. It has a diamond shape, and in our store it is available in:
- Green plastic-coated wire: This is more hardwearing because of the protective coating.
It’s an economical solution that integrates well in all settings.
These panels are rigid, hardwearing and elegant. They generally come in white or green. In store, we stock:
- Nyoflor 3D: The Nyoflor 3D system is well-known on the market. It is a professional fencing system that provides optimum protection.
- Nyoflor F: fencing with a complete system. Its composition of welded mesh provides maximum rigidity. However, due to this it does cost more than the former.
Fencing which undoubtedly provides great protection and durability.
Made from longitudinal and cross wires which are perpendicular. This fencing is very resistant to corrosion and rust. It is also very light and easy to manipulate. We recommend:
- Pantanet family: Offers a complete system. Made from galvanised soldered mesh which is plastic-coated, it comes in rolls with adapted posts.
Ideal for enclosing swimming pools, specific garden areas, etc. Easy to install and reasonably priced.
Once you know what sort of fencing you’d like to use, you need to consider the whether you want to cover it. This depends on how much privacy you want to ensure in your garden. Here at Jaype, we have the following options to guarantee the type of privacy you want for you and your family:
- Heather covering: this is perfect if you are looking for attractive covering to enjoy privacy in your garden during the summer. However, heather is not the most concealing of covers and, due to its composition, doesn’t last for as long. However, it is reasonably priced.
- Wicker cane: wicker cane is a bit more resistant than heather and offers more privacy. It is still not that strong and durable, but it tends to a better quality covering.
- Artificial hedge: this provides an ideal look as it goes with the colour of your lawn in the garden. Made from plastic, it is very durable and easy to install. And, unlike the other two options, it ensures the greatest privacy.
- Solid mesh: this cover provides total privacy and is very durable. However, it is not as attractive as the other options we have for you.
At Jaype, we stock a wide range of products made from different materials and with different qualities to adapt to your requirements. We also offer a complete service in this sector: from giving you personalised estimates to supplying experienced workmen to do the fencing for you. However, if you want to install the fencing yourself, we are always happy to advise you on all the accessories needed and tips on how to do the job. Jaype is always at your service!
We hope that this article has been helpful, if you are interested in our tips and latest products, follow us on our blog.