Form Release Bar with a bent end and a flat end BAHCO ref. WBB
- Screwdrivers developed according to the ERGO scientific process™.
- For flat head screws and electrician rod.
- Phosphate tip for maximum accuracy.
- Tri-component handle that ensures maximum user comfort and whose soft material with fluted surface provides superior grip and greater transmission force.
- Maximum comfort with minimal effort thanks to the ergonomic design.
- It's easy to choose the right tip thanks to the color-coded handle and the permanent symbols of the curved end.
- With hole to hang.
- Flat face to prevent them from rolling.
- Durable tools thanks to the high-performance chromed and fully tempered steel alloy rod that provides greater corrosion protection.
- Standards: ISO 2380 and DIN 5264.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: BE -8250