BAHCO Bi-Hexagon Socket Wrenches ref.4040M
- 72 teeth and 5o angle of action.
- Palm area feature: Press the carraca head without the risk of the glass being released.
- Patented two-color mechanism to indicate direction, designed to prevent accidental changes in the direction of work.
- Non-slip and comfortable bi-material handle with hole to hang and facilitate storage.
- High performance and precision alloy steel, forged and heat treated for maximum durability.
- Curved shapes and fine polishing surfaces.
- Spare parts available
- SB: blister packaging and anti-theft plastic.
- Standards: ISO 3315/1174-2 and DIN 3122/3120.
- The comfortable two-component handle provides excellent grip
- Simple and fast steering change thanks to the disc that is operated with the finger located on the key head.
- 72 teeth and a 5" angle of action provide extraordinary power and durability.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 7750 RN