Flat Tip file with bimaterial handle BELLOTA ref. 40014BMB
- For Phillips screws.
- Durable tools thanks to the phosphate tip to ensure maximum accuracy and chromed rod for greater corrosion protection.
- Soft grip for comfortable grip and high torque transmission.
- Bi-component handle with vertical grooves for comfortable grip and maximum force transmission, with non-slip surface.
- Handle made of more than 75% rubber.
- Easy identification of the size and type of screw thanks to the marking of the handle.
- With hole to hang.
- High performance and fully tempered steel alloy rod.
- Standards: ISO 8764 and DIN 5260.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: B 192