5/16" blunt screwdriver tip for 32 to 38 mm BAHCO ref.70S/PH
- For flat-head screws, Stubby type for working in tight spaces
- Durable tools thanks to the phosphate tip to ensure maximum accuracy and chromed rod for greater corrosion protection.
- Bi-component handle with vertical grooves and soft and wide grip area for comfortable grip and high torque transmission.
- Handle made of more than 75% rubber.
- Easy identification of the size and type of screw by marking the handle
- Integrated hanging hole
- High performance and fully tempered alloy steel rod.
- Standards: ISO 2380 and DIN 5264.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: B 195