Bucket 12 l. blue pigeon 12 l. TATAY ref. 1102500
|Responsable||Comercial Jaype S.A.||+ info|
|Conservation||Your data will be kept in the registers of treatment of our ownership while its conservation is necessary to meet the purpose that motivated its collection, as well as during the term of attention of possible legal obligations.||+ info|
|Legitimization of recipients||Consent of the interested party.||+ info|
|Recipients of international transfers and transfers||Your data will not be transferred to third parties except by legal obligation. International transfers will not be made without your prior consent.||+ info|
|Rights||Access, rectify, and cancel the data, as well as the other rights indicated in the additional information.||+ info|
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website:
Responsible for the treatment
Identity: Comercial Jaype S.A. (also the provider)
Postal address: Avda. Cap de Cavalleria, 24 - 07714 POIMA Maó - Menorca - Illes Balears
Delegate of Data Protection: **Empresa/Delegado**
Contact DPD: **Empresa/Delegado**
Comercial Jaype S.A., as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
Companies linked to the group Comercial Jaype S.A.
Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web.
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER.
- Respond to queries and / or provide information required by the User.
- Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided.
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and working obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject "Low" to the email address indicated in the data of the controller.
According to the LSSICE, Comercial Jaype S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling his express consent to receive our communications.
We will not treat your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Conservation of your data
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes previously described, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information about the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. . In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of Comercial Jaype S.A. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to Comercial Jaype S.A. carrying out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products of Comercial Jaype S.A. equal or similar to those that were originally the object of contract or interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
Official communication media
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY will be exempt from liability in relation to security measures available to the medium in question.
Recipients of assignments or trasfers
Comercial Jaype S.A. does not carry out any assignment or communication of data unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
Neither will international transfers of your personal data be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or canceling your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
Comercial Jaype S.A. will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation or prior obtaining the user's consent.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of Comercial Jaype S.A., contracted to the company Comercial Jaype S.A. with CIF/NIF B57509739 and fiscal address at Avda. des Camp Verd, 4, Centre Bit Menorca, 07730 Alaior, Menorca, Illes Balears, Spain. The treatment of the data of said entity is regulated by a contract of charge of the treatment between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
Rights of interested persons
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Comercial Jaype S.A. by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email, indicating as Subject: "LOPD, EXERCISE RIGHTS", and attaching a photocopy of your DNI or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data kept, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
Information that we collect
The data collected by the responsible party are the following:
- Those that users provide through the different services offered on the website.
- Those included in the different forms provided on the website.
- Data collected through "cookies" for the improvement of the browsing experience as reported in the cookies policy.
The refusal to supply the obligatory data will suppose the impossibility to attend the concrete request in question. You state that the information and data you provide us are accurate, current and true. We ask that in case of modification, communicate it immediately so that the information under treatment is updated at all times and does not contain errors.
If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website [LSSI_Web] we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information and information about a credit or debit card.
We inform you that Comercial Jaype S.A. can have presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of Comercial Jaype S.A. will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Comercial Jaype S.A. will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly unlawful by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that Comercial Jaype S.A. considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Also, Comercial Jaype S.A. reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Comercial Jaype S.A., and may send you information of interest.
You can access more information, as well as consult the companies that are part of Comercial Jaype S.A., through the following link.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, Comercial Jaype S.A. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should if you want to know them, consult the corresponding conditions of the network in question.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
In the event that the user submits his CV through our website, we inform him that the information provided will be treated to make him participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the profile of the applicant in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible. We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible, please return your CV.
The data may be processed and / or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
Subscription to the blog
In the event that the user subscribes to the blog, we inform you that the information provided will be processed to manage your subscription to the information blog with update notice and that will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment. When it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data. The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Publication of your testimony
In the event that the user wants to publish their opinion on the web, we inform you that the information provided will be treated to address the proposed suggestions, experiences or opinions regarding the products and / or services to be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or total destruction of the data. The witnesses will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published of the witness will be its name.
Comercial Jaype S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.
For all purposes, the relations between Comercial Jaype S.A. and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of the Balearic Islands.