Rotorbital Sander 18V 1.5Ah Lithium BLACK + DECKER ref. BDCROS18-QW
Light Combination Hammer 1000w DEWALT ref. D25413K-QS
1000W Combined Light Hammer 3 SDS-Plus Modes with Quick Change of 32mm Chucks, "L" design, Impact Energy (EPTA 05/2009) 4.2 J, output power 680 W, 0-820 rpm, 0-4700 ipm, rotation stop, Active Vibration Control (AVC), weight 4.2Kg. STANDARD TEAM: Multiposition side grip, depth stop, briefcase
Mechanical clutch increases control and user protection
Electronic variable speed switch for full control
Impact stop for drilling wood, ceramics, steel and screwing applications
Ideal for drilling anchors and drilling in concrete and masonry 6 to 32mm in diameter
Rotation stop for light chiselling, tile and tile removal applications
Excellent weight-to-power ratio
The robust electropneumatic percussion mechanism makes the tool long lasting
Active Vibration control and floating handle provides very low vibration level and greater comfort
Latest technology in the gearbox, with helical gear transmission. Adjustable speeds
- Power Type : Wired
- Power: 1000 W
- Output power: 450 w
- Tool holder: SDS-Plus
- Impact Energy (EPTA 05/2009) : 4.2 J
- Max. Drilling capacity [Concrete] : 32 mm
- Max. Drilling capacity [perforating crown] : 100 mm
- Max. Drilling capacity [Metal] : 13 mm
- Max. Drilling capacity [Wood] : 32 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
- Height: 250 mm
- Length: 370 mm
- Width: 85 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Concrete Drilling : 8.2 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (vibration) : 1.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration- Chisel : 7.1 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 2 (vibration: 1.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Metal Drilling : <2.5
- Uncertainty K 3 (vibration) : 1.5 m/s2
- Hand/Arm Vibration - Screwing Without Percussion : <2.5
- Uncertainty K 4 (vibration) : 1.5 m/s2
- Sound pressure : 86 dB (A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (sound) : 3 dB (A)
- Acoustic Pressure : 97 dB (A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (sound) : 3 dB (A)
- Impacts per minute: 0-4700 ipm
Shipping, exchanges and returns
Exchanges and refunds
What if I want to return a product that I have purchased?
In this case, you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase. And we will refund the full cost of the purchase with the exception of the shipping and delivery costs, which you will be liable for. You can also exchange your product for another one and add or recoup any difference in price. Please remember that we do not accept refunds if the product has been used, is not in its original packaging or you can’t provide the receipt.
If you are returning the merchandise because it is faulty or in bad condition, we will either refund and cover all shipping and delivery costs, or replace the product for one in perfect condition. In these cases, we must also ensure that the fault has not arisen from incorrect use.
Oh no, I bought what I wanted but it isn't really right...
If this is a gift, we can exchange it for something else that you like of the same price – you must provide the gift receipt - or a higher one. Under no circumstances will we refund money if it is a gift receipt, which you must always provide to request an exchange.
Remember, you have 30 days to process exchanges from the date of purchase.