Socket with 1 "square and metric hexagonal profile BAHCO ref. 9500SM
- Hexagonal wrenches with ball, long and in metric system.
- Hex wrenches with ball in the long claw. They are easily inserted into the screw head from various angles. To work more efficiently and save time.
- Its longer length provides greater torque transmission and more accessibility
- The rusty finish treatment provides excellent surface protection and greater tip accuracy.
- High quality steel, fully tempered.
- The measurement is engraved on the rod for easy identification
- ISO 2936.
- Industrial packaging.
- High quality and resistant steel.
- Greater precision at the tip.
- The size is marked on the rod for easy identification.
- Hex wrenches with ball in the long claw.
- It facilitates access from different angles thanks to the ball, allowing you to work more efficiently and save time.
- Higher tightening torque thanks to the long claw that provides greater torque transmission and more accessibility.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 1996 M