Polyurethane foam - Ceys
Cold repair welding, high strength, formulated in thickness to glue and repair metals.
Pattex Nural 21 glues, repairs and fills permanently. Once hardened it can be sanded, polished, treated, machined and painted. It is ideal for plugging cracks and leaks in pipes, tanks and metal parts.
- Mixing time: 40 minutes are available to mix and apply the product
- Handling time: 3 hours
- Hardening time: after 12 hours resists 100 kg/cm2
- Shear tensile strength (according to EN 1465): 160 kg/cm2 (24 hours, 23oC, steel)
- Temperature resistance: from -30oC to +150oC
- Dielectric rigidity (UNE 53030): 10.5kv/mm
- Dilation coefficient: (UNE 53126) 6.43 x 10-5
- Thermal conductivity coefficient: (UNE 92202) 0.15kcal/h.m.C
- Liquid resistance: resistant to water, oil and the usual solvents. It also resists diluted acids and alkalis
- It contains no solvents and does not alter its volume when hardening
- Product color: grey
- Mixing and handling times can be accelerated if a large amount of product is mixed