Polyurethane putty 310ml - Ceys
Adhesive cement formulated especially to glue and repair wet materials, which hardens even submerged in water.
Application areas: Pattex Nural 22 glues, repairs and fills permanently. Once hardened it can be sanded, polished, machined, drilled and painted. Can be used in pipes and drains.
- Mixing time: 30 minutes are available to mix and apply the product
- Handling time: 2 hours (applied out of water) or 3 hours (applied in the water)
- Hardening time: after 6 hours it resists 100 kg/cm2 (applied out of water) or 60 kg/cm2 (applied in water) This resistance allows sanding, machining or drilling the product
- Shear tensile strength (according to EN 1465): 100 kg/cm2 (24 hours, 23oC, steel) 80 kg/cm2 hardened inside the water
- Temperature resistance: from -30oC to +150oC
- Liquid resistance: resistant to water, oil and the usual solvents. It also resists diluted acids and alkalis
- It contains no solvents and does not alter its volume when hardening
- Product color: grey-beige
- Mixing and handling times can be accelerated if a large amount of product is mixed