Mirror tape 5mx19mm white TESA ref. 04952
Metal screw slats and nuts. Supports extreme traction.
Application areas: Fixing screws, studs, bolts, nuts, bushings, bearings, retainers, rings, bearings, plugs, axles, pulleys, bolts and other block fasteners, stock, carburetor, transmission, clutch, steering, gears, differential, brakes, oil and gasoline pumps, dynamo and alternator.
It not only serves as a fixer but also acts as an excellent sealant for threaded joints and couplings.
- Product color: red
- Specific weight: 1.1g/ml
- Viscosity: 600-800 m Pa.s.
- Optimal clearance: 0.05 mm or less
- Hardening time: 20 minutes
- Time to maximum resistance: 12 hours. Temperatures below 15oC lengthen these times considerably
- Loosening torque: 17Nm
- Residual torque: 17Nm
- Resists temperatures between -60oC and +150oC
- Liquid resistance: engine oil up to 130oC, cooling fluid up to 90oC, gasoline, water and solvent stake