Araldite standard- Ceys
Restore, rebuild, paste, and fill all wood objects in the home. Especially suitable for the reconstruction and repair of furniture. 48 gr bar.
Application areas: All kinds of woods: pine, beech, oak, walnut, mahogany, agglomerate, veneer, DM board.
It also allows to glue wood with other materials.
- Easy to apply: applies only with your hands
- Fast: maximum application in 3 minutes.
- Harden in 5 minutes
- Very strong: resists up to 50 Kg/cm2. Shear tensile strength, according to UNE-EN- 1465 (23oC depending on material)
- Resistant to water, oil and solvents
- It doesn't diminish, it doesn't crack. Flexible to natural wood contractions
- Can be sanded, drilled, machined and painted and varnished
- Thermal resistance once hardened: from –30oC to +120oC
- Light wood colour
- Does not contain solvents