Nural 30 sealant putty extreme temperatures 150 gr.
Restore, rebuild, paste, and fill all wood objects in the home. Especially suitable for the reconstruction and repair of furniture. 48 gr bar.
Application areas: All kinds of woods: pine, beech, oak, walnut, mahogany, agglomerate, veneer, DM board.
It also allows to glue wood with other materials.
- Easy to apply: applies only with your hands
- Fast: maximum application in 3 minutes.
- Harden in 5 minutes
- Very strong: resists up to 50 Kg/cm2. Shear tensile strength, according to UNE-EN- 1465 (23oC depending on material)
- Resistant to water, oil and solvents
- It doesn't diminish, it doesn't crack. Flexible to natural wood contractions
- Can be sanded, drilled, machined and painted and varnished
- Thermal resistance once hardened: from –30oC to +120oC
- Light wood colour
- Does not contain solvents