Standard 1/4" screwdriver bits for 50 mm BAHCO flat head screws ref.59S/50
- 80 teeth and 4.5"s angle of action.
- Non-slip and comfortable bi-material handle with hole to hang and facilitate storage.
- High performance and precision alloy steel, forged and heat treated for maximum durability.
- Curved shapes and fine polishing surfaces.
- Spare parts are available.
- Standards: ISO 3315/1174-2 and DIN 3122/3120.
- Comfortable bi-component handle provides excellent grip.
- The key head incorporates a lever to easily change direction with one hand.
- Additional power thanks to the double ratchet mechanism.
- The patented sealed mechanism prevents dirt from entering and maintains lubrication.
- 80 teeth and a 4.5" angle of action provide extraordinary power and durability.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 8150