Spare strap 65-110mm BAHCO ref. BE61110-1
- 72 teeth and 5o angle of action.
- Palm area feature: Press the carraca head without the risk of the glass being released.
- Patented two-color mechanism to indicate direction, designed to prevent accidental changes in the direction of work.
- Non-slip and comfortable bi-material handle with hole to hang and facilitate storage.
- High performance and precision alloy steel, forged and heat treated for maximum durability.
- Curved shapes and fine polishing surfaces.
- Spare parts are available.
- SB: blister packaging and anti-theft plastic.
- Standards: ISO 3315/1174-2 and DIN 3122/3120.
- Comfortable bi-component handle provides excellent grip.
- Simple and fast steering change thanks to the disc that is operated with the finger located on the key head.
- 72 teeth and a 5" angle of action provide extraordinary power and durability.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 8150 RN