Double-sided tape DC-850 50 mm x 10 m Ref. 5322
Epoxy putty reinforced with copper easy to mix and that serves for the repair of pipes, tanks or tanks of copper, brass, bronze and other non-ferrous materials. It is also suitable for sealing small gaskets in plastic pipes. Once hardened it can be worked as metal, i.e. it can be sanded and painted.
- Appearance: Bar with two concentric sections of different colors, one of the sections is the resin and the other the catalyst, when kneading the two sections are joined.
- Shear resistance: (on steel specimen) 35 Kg/cm2
- Compression resistance: greater than 840 Kg/cm2
- Temperature resistance: -30 to 180oC.
- Chemical resistance: Resists contact with hydrocarbons, ketones, esters, alcohols, water and diluted acid and base solutions.
- Electrical resistance: 30 Gigaohms
- Hardness Shére D: 85
- Pot life (20oC): 5 to 7 minutes
- Hardening time: 5 minutes
- Maximum resistance time: 10 hours
- Concentric bar 175mm