Square lime BELLOTA ref. 400610E
- VDE insulated screwdrivers for Phillips screws.
- Phosphate tip for maximum accuracy.
- Bi-component handle with a soft and wide grip area for comfortable grip and high torque transmission.
- Symbol and permanent marks on the handle to quickly identify the tip.
- High performance insulated alloy steel rod.
- With hole to hang.
- To work on equipment with currents up to 1000 V, thanks to the high quality steel rod with insulation molded directly into it
- Individually inspected and manufactured, in accordance with IEC 60900, and tested in a water bath at 10,000 V.
- Standards: ISO 8764 and DIN 5260.
- SB - blister packing on a plastic hanger.
- Comfortable to use thanks to the bi-component handle made with more than 75% rubber.
- Maximum grip thanks to the vertical non-slip slots of the handle.
- Easy identification of the size and type of screw thanks to the marks of the handle.
- Insulated high performance alloy steel rod with phosphate tip.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: B 197