BahcoFit flat-blade screwdriver with BAHCO rubber handle ref. B190
- Insulating coating.
- 3 insulated layers of different colors.
- To work on equipment with currents up to 1000 volts, in accordance with IEC 60900.
- Made of high performance alloy steel.
- Carraca with 28 teeth to use at a 13-degree angle.
- One of the buttons changes the direction of the carraca and the other locks or releases the cup from the male square.
- 3-layer coating with different colors indicating safety, danger or serious danger. In addition to a 4th black layer to further protect the edges of the handle.
- These colors provide protection while creating an optical alert system.
- If the outer insulating layer is damaged, the lighter color below will be shown that will alert the user.
- Each of the tools is tested at 10,000 V for 10 seconds at the end of its manufacturing cycle.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 8150 V