File half cane with handle bimaterial BELLOTA ref. 40036EMB
- T-handle screwdriver for hexagonal screws.
- Soft bi-component handle provides extra comfort and reduces pressure points in the hand.
- The handle marks help quickly identify the tip.
- Treaded tip to ensure maximum accuracy and chromed rod for greater corrosion protection.
- Long rod for use with a T-shaped wrench. Provides high torque transmission. The long rod allows a controlled tightening torque to be applied and provides easy access to screws that require depth.
- The 90o short rod is used for extreme tightening torques or places where height is limited.
- With hole to hang.
- The reference and tip size are laser marked on the rod.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 900 T