COLLAK cartridge spring gun ref. 930003
Special adhesive putty to restore stone, artificial stone, concrete and all kinds of construction materials. It is ideal for rebuilding pieces or parts that may be missing from a part or surface.
Application areas: Pattex Nural 35 glues, repairs, rebuilds and seals (cracks, holes, cracks and joints) permanently. Once hardened it can be sanded, polished, machined, drilled and painted.
- Mixing time: 1 hour is available to mix and apply the product
- Handling time: 4 hours
- Hardening time: after 6 hours resists 30 kg/cm2
- Shear tensile strength (according to EN 1465): 50 kg/cm2 (24 hours, 23oC, steel)
- Temperature resistance: from -30oC to +150oC
- Resistance to liquids: resistant to water, oil and the usual solvents. It also resists diluted acids and alkalis
- Contains no solvents and does not alter their volume when hardening
- Product color: white