HG polishing cloth for silver Ref. 495000130
It deep cleans soils and surfaces and is effective against the most common bacteria and fungi in the home. It does not stain, does not irritate and has a very pleasant aroma.
- Bacteria: E-coli*, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomona aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Clostridium sporegens*, Shigella flexneri*, Enteric Salmonella, Listeria, Monocytogenes, Campylobacter jejuni*.
- Mushrooms: Candida albicans, Aspergilus Niger (mold), Microsporum canis, Trichosporon cutaneum, Trichosporon asahii.
- Others: Herpes simplex type 1, Influenza A H1N1 (flu).
- Allergens: Pollen allergens, Cat allergens (Feld D1), Pollen Icarus, Mold Spores.
How to use:
- For contact disinfection, apply the undiluted product directly onto a damp cloth and spread over the surfaces.
- No rinsing is needed, except in case of objects and surfaces in continuous contact with the pet, such as toys, pet accessories, carrier and objects that the pet can lick.
- In these cases it is recommended to leave to act about 15 minutes and clarify later.
For household cleaning dilute 2 plugs in 5 liters of water and scrub.