Hammer for carpenter BELLOTA ref.8007-C
- 72 teeth and 5o angle of action.
- Non-slip and comfortable bi-material handle with hole to hang and facilitate storage.
- High performance and precision alloy steel, forged and heat treated for maximum durability.
- Curved shapes and fine polishing surfaces.
- Spare parts are available.
- SB: blister packaging and anti-theft plastic.
- Standards: ISO 3315/1174-2 and DIN 3122/3120.
- Comfortable bi-component handle provides excellent grip.
- The key head incorporates a lever to easily change direction with one hand.
- Additional power thanks to the double ratchet mechanism.
- The patented sealed mechanism prevents dirt from entering and maintains lubrication.
- 72 teeth and a 5" angle of action provide extraordinary power and durability.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION: 6950